Currently reading:
Cowboy Customers - Did any see this?

Discuss Cowboy Customers - Did any see this? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
On large jobs I get my materials upfront then do stage payments so I am fully paid up before the end of the job the final payment is the cream if the customer has been good as gold paying and no problems I will let them off paying, if the customer has been a pain and I have to chase for the money, then I will bill. If they dont pay at all I have found the perfect revenge, its called Japanese knotweed, It grows like crazy costs a fortune to irradicate and if you have it near your house and you try to sell it, mortgage companies will not give the potential buyers a mortgage.

It's also illegal to plant Japanese knotweed!!!

After i have read that then we cannot let it be viewed publicy incase of repercussions against us but members can pm you direct if they wish to view it..

I know what you mean about repurcussions and understand why you are being carefull but we might ask ourselves why would there be repurcussions is the system trying to kep things secret about how they let people in the wrong get away with murder and guys like colin a tax payer and hard worker lose a lot of money the system needs changing and I thought it was freedom of speech in this country they let us here what they want us to hear and like to keep other things censored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cowboy Customers - Did any see this? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock