Discuss Cordless Air pump ( For re-charging expansion vessels) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Anyone recommend the best tool / method for checking and recharging expansion vessels - mainly in a domestic, boiler servicing capacity?

Ive been trying to locate the bosch PAG12v which has a digi display but cant find anywhere

Then theres the rothenburger cordless pump but doesn't have digi display

Any advice welcome

Cheers

Mo

Regin foot pump 3meter lead plu base 20 plus the vodka and tonic

As bod says, regin pump ,never has a flat battery, long pipe so no issues reaching valve gauge isnt great but its light and easy to use. forget foot pumps, jam your linkies, car battery pack/pumps to ***bersome, rothenburger hand held pump battery always flat.simple and sweet is the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cordless Air pump ( For re-charging expansion vessels) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi there, I am trying to help my sister with a problem that is baffling me. She has a boiler that heats a swimming pool and three small radiators...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock