Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Continual drip on return to boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Generade

Recently installed unvented system with Magnaclean filter above boiler. There is a continuous drip which appears to be the Magnaclean. Happens when the boiler is running. System was apparently washed out before start up. Is this usual? Would the filter be clogged up after 2 weeks running?

welcome to the site.

it could be if the system has been cleaned it has dislodged sludge still floating about the magnaclean will have picked this up.

you get 2 new o rings with a magna clean, they were prone to leaking on the isolation valves, although they have apparently been improved now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Continual drip on return to boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler which was recently serviced just before Christmas. There has since been a constant but slow drip...
Replies
Views
Any advice welcome as plumber stumped Had 36-46 grant vortex utility boiler 7 years no problem recently oil tank move and tigerloop install...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
B
Hello, Recently moved into a property which has an Atag IS40 System Boiler (2018) with hot water tank. We've noticed that something is...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock