Search the forum,

Discuss Construction Skills H+S revision book in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Bought the Construction skills Health and Safety revision book a couple of months ago in order to revise for my CSCS Operatives test, passed so no longer need it.

Yours for £7 inc P+P

PM if you're interested.

Hi Armyash ,Matteast88 may be interested send him a pm regards turnpin:santa1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Construction Skills H+S revision book in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts needed to operate it are now new. The symptoms indicated a broken/seized burner motor or oil pump. I wrongly assumed the motor so I ordered a new one only...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have an issue with my Ideal Logic+ System S24 boiler which I hope someone can help with. Below is as much detail as I can think of. The boiler has been running constantly (cycling?) 24/7 for the last few days, during the recent very cold snap and since. HW and C/H are running fine, as per...
Replies
Views
I don't work now due to being ancient. I looked at a 'Range cooker' fired on kero. It had a slow leak that turned into a bad leak in a month! It had a welded fabricated boiler. I've seen such heat exchangers leak within 7 years from new. No wonder the Potterton heating production manager said...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am currently a private hire driver undergoing an NVQ level 2 in plumbing the course then goes on to a level 3. I am looking to get into a job with someone who can be quite flexible over the next 6 months or so. My wife is due to go on maternity leave in 2 weeks until November so I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock