Discuss Concealed cistern washer/inlet valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

brum

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
hi guys have what I think is an opella concealed cistern with a Torbeck inlet valve it's strange as it hooks inside cistern with bottom feed valve the diaphragm washer has a split in it and it's not like the new ones this is about 15 years old if I can put up photos hopefully I can be pointed in right direction for replacement valve.....cheers brum

image.jpeg
Have looked on there buddy nothing seems close to it

That's the diaphragm washer only one hole in centre would be a right nightmare to change cistern because of front access cover plate with twin flush....arrrrgggghhh why me cheers guys ....brum

Reply to Concealed cistern washer/inlet valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have to replace the flush valve and/or the washer but unfortunately it's inside the vanity unit. The only way is removing the toilet. I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, thanks for your time reading this! We have noticed a leak appearing from the built-in toilet in our main bathroom that's spreading...
Replies
Views
I have an inlet valve that is allowing some water in even when the float is raised. I wanted to check the washer - presumably diaphragm, but...
Replies
Views
Hi all Relatively inexperienced homeowner here. Apologies in advance if I get any terminology wrong. Today I noticed some limescale accumulation...
Replies
Views
Hi - I've replaced the service valve on the water feed to my toilet. It's screwed on fine on the bottom but the top connection to the nylon...
Replies
Views
Back