Discuss Concealed Cistern Not Flushing, Flush Valve Replaced Already in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi,

Have a problem with a concealed cistern (as above). It is currently installed in a slimline cabinet with an available space of 160mm depth for installation. Most cisterns I can see are 130mm deep, this leaves just 30mm to route the pneumatic cable to the flush button at the front. I think the issue is the cable is snagging due to the tight bend from the flush valve to the front of the cabinet. The cistern I looked at buying today states that a 110mm gap is needed at the front of the cistern.

Does anyone have any easy solutions?

Hmm, thanks but this was replaced with the dual flush valve as a new one came with the valve, so I can rule out the button or the valve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Concealed Cistern Not Flushing, Flush Valve Replaced Already in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a wall hung pan with a concealed cistern. The flush is the "old style" Grohe Eau2 dual flush pneumatic button. When pressed the flush valve...
Replies
Views
I need to replace my existing pneumatic button flush, as the rubber diaphragm that lifts the flush mechanism is leaking, and was wondering whether...
Replies
Views
I have replaced the sealing washer to a Grohe Adagio flushvalve (42137) as water was constantly leaking from the concealed cistern. It now is...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm looking for some guidance with a problem with the Grohe Adagio discharge piston/seal which leaks part way through refilling. I've seen...
Replies
Views
I am in the process of renovating a bathroom, one job of which is to replace the broken flush plate that I have been putting up with for some time...
Replies
Views
Back