Discuss completed ACS in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon F

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
feeling quite..:smug:..today, completed the ACS as the conclusion of a 2 year NVQ gas course.
finished early the course runs into June.
just got the process of certificates being verified and submitted to City & Guilds,
then the registration and probation to sort out.

just want to say thanks to everyone on the forum:grouphug: for the pointers and good advice I have benefited from,
and will continue to benefit from reading.

great news simon. now you can start learning as they say lol.

Congrats

Well done matey.
Indeed the first one is the worst one.
All you have to remember is if you are not sure look it up, or ask in here. No one is going to think any worse of you for asking. In fact i would think more of someone for asking a question, than if they didnt.
Graham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to completed ACS in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, hope this is ok to post here but I’m really struggling to get any responses from anyone. I am a 36 year old from just outside of...
Replies
Views
Hello Plumbers/Gas Engineers, Excuse if this question has been raised but i am in a slight dilemma and for the past 2 weeks the internet has not...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I really hope you can help me. I'm 26 now and live in London, I've been doing a bit of career hopping since leaving school at 16 in...
Replies
Views
We live in a terraced row (SW London) and our neighbours are currently in the process of finalising their extension. There is a potential...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Am new to the forum. Some of what I will be discussing has been covered in previous threads but I feel my situation is a bit more unique...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back