Discuss Companies to design a water system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi all.

I have been asked to quote for a job at a rowing club. Quite a big job running 10 showers, 6 basins, 6 toilets, 2 catering kitchens etc. This place is running out of hot water regularly due to demand.

The place is fed by a 7lb lead supply which feeds 2 water tanks in the loft and a 250litre gas fired Andrew's water heater so definitely not up to scratch

Around 200lpm with everything running

And 500-600l of hot water

Find out what the water main lpm and pressure is and come back to us (the water board will be able to tell you)

:D no wounder they run out

Any more room up there eg double it min would recommend 3-4x

Reply to Companies to design a water system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are having PV panels fitted which will dump the excess energy into our hot water tank. Our house originally had a large 210L economy7 hot...
Replies
Views
Where and how does the water supply work and is there only one rising main pipe and where is it usually located? I am top floor flat, mains fed...
Replies
Views
We need an urgent advice, we have a gravity water system and we are in a middle of loft conversion. We are adding an en-suit in loft and prefer to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock