Discuss combi boilers choice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

This question pops up very often....and you have come to the right place for advice My friends will give you advice based upon their experience
and you will be advised well and with passion. I would
engage a really well endorsed
local gsr installer. Put your trust in them. Let us know what
you decide ....centralheatking

I don't fit many boilers these days but I was impressed with Viessman. Very good components on the 100 range.

I've installed a lot of duotecs which were bulky and noisy so I wouldnt opt for one.
Can't say much on the duotecs but the new 600 series is really quiet.

Another vote for baxi. Duo/plat are great boilers. Big and heavy but reliable and stood the test of time.

Vogue is a decent boiler but they’ve changed the blocks from brass to plastic which degrades the boiler massively in my opinion.

Not overly impressed with Valliant/glow worm

Reply to combi boilers choice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock