Search the forum,

Discuss Cheap toolbox in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi Friends

I popped into B&Q earlier and they are selling a Stanley Hi Vis tool box 22" for £9.99.

I bought 2.

I looked on the net while I was there and the cheapest I could find was £20 or just over so good price.

Hope everyone is ok.

Rct

Blimey, try to do someone a favour and all you get is abuse!!!!!

Its a black box, 22" long with green on it!! Its a tenner chaps!!!!!

Google Stanley hi vis toolbox for a pic!!

Hurry, they were selling fast.

Why don't you just say it's one of these

[DLMURL="http://www.diy.com/nav/fix/tool-storage-workbenches/tool-boxes/tool_boxes/Stanley-22in-Hi-Vis-Toolbox-Flat-Top-12227501?skuId=12758207"]Stanley 22in Hi-Vis Toolbox Flat Top, STST1-70723[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent choice rocketman until the catches fail you (and they will fail you) normally on the stairs and everything is strewn everywhere.

Been there done that, open tote for me.

Good price though for a van toolbox but not for carrying around.

I agree, just for the van really. Keep it tidy. I got a better stanley one but it's blooming heavy with all the bits.

Buy these bad boys http://m.NoLinkingToThis/p/stanley-fatmax-18-cantilever-toolbox/83912

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cheap toolbox in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Units involved: Gainsborough 10.5SE heater unit with Swirl (Screwfix 278PG) overhead shower kit with diverter. Hi guys. I have a Gainsborough...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I hope someone can help as I'm very worried and help is taking a while. Around 5am this morning our fire alarm went off, we now...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I have a 20 year old Megaflo CL250 indirect hot water tank that I typically heat with an oil-fired boiler. It has locations for two...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am hoping someone can advise on this.....bought a 1.5 bowl sink a while ago from B&Q but never got around to fitting it. Now decided to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock