Discuss cheap rebadged combo!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

keltoyboy

Was reading a while ago about a (cheap but good) combi that was rebadged.....can't recall the name, help anyone??

Sabre rebadged vokera. Cheap but the good is debatable. There is another i cant remember which.

Sabres re the type of boilers I find in a rented out property cheap as chips and most commonly installed by an Asian landlord (no f
Racism intended) this is my findings. :)

The new pro combi is an ideal logic. Is that what you were thinking of?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ferroli's. oh there not rebadged, but cheap rubbish all the same

Sabre rebadged vokera. Cheap but the good is debatable. There is another i cant remember which.
Thats the one i think.... :)
what are they like....are they exactly the same as the vokera, or are they worse?? would ye fit one? bearing in mind customer wants a "cheap boiler"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to cheap rebadged combo!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
I have a viessman vitodens 222F combi storage boiler on the ground floor. It has 100l capacity inbuilt cylinder which is delivered on mains...
Replies
Views
Max Hill
M
Hiya - posting in this forum as I'm guessing this relates to my neighbour above's boiler, but I may be wrong so please say if so. Basically the...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I'm in the process of fitting a replacement undersink water heater in my shed and, as advised in the instructions (yes, I know, what am I...
Replies
Views
Has anyone else come across this situation? I keep detecting products of combustion inside the casing of Ideal Logic boilers. I've replaced every...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, One year ago I just bought model 100-W 35kw combo for central heating and hot water..and after one year using this central heating ECO...
Replies
Views
Back