Search the forum,

Discuss Problem with Vitodens 100-W ECO MODE in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

M

Mateusz

Hello,
One year ago I just bought model 100-W 35kw combo for central heating and hot water..and after one year using this central heating ECO mode stop working on DHW, Comfort mode work well for few mints and coming again cold water and after again hot water, but ECO mode stop working at all..so when I put TAP on shoud be fire my central heating but is dead..nothing happen and all the time is cold water...Whats can happen in this moment? that happen after when I take off one of radiator from wall(I restore one of my room in home) and I just change my old valve from outside home(old one was to old and dont work at all) so whe I take off radiator I need decopress pressure in heating system, after I again put pressure about 1.5 BAR..and ECO mode stop working...Next week coming servisant from Vissemann to do service my central unit oraz look what can happen...but mayby here somebody know?:)
Please help :)

Should be under warranty with viessmann best speak with them about a warranty call out

As Shaun says boiler is under warranty messing around with radiators pressure or air in the system could be the problem, anything else is a warranty call out šŸ˜‰šŸ‘kop

Reply to Problem with Vitodens 100-W ECO MODE in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock