Search the forum,

Discuss Ccn1 notes as a PDF? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bhoydavid

Anyone know where I can download a pdf file of the ccn1 notes into my iphone? Would like to have the flues
and ventilation section so I can read them when I've got a spare while just to keep myself right. Working away just now and I've not got my original notes with me

You can download corgi and viper books I think if your willing to pay. Otherwise maybe somebody can email some to you.

[DLMURL]http://www.radmidlands.co.uk/Downloads/VentilationDom.pdf[/DLMURL]

[DLMURL]http://www.radmidlands.co.uk/Downloads/ControlsDom.pdf[/DLMURL]

these should give you some reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can download corgi and viper books I think if your willing to pay. Otherwise maybe somebody can email some to you.

I've put the whole Viper book in .pdf on my Dropbox. Only for personal access whilst out on the road, obviously. Sharing would be breaching copyright :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ccn1 notes as a PDF? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

O
Hi All, We renovated our house in 2019 and put in completely new plumbing system and piping including new boiler and 9 radiators. Off those, there is one radiator in the living room which does not heat up at all. I have tried balancing myself and also had a professional come in to balance it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've not posted for a while, not a plumber, but a keen DIYer who likes to try and do things without bodging if I can. Basically I'm wanting to create a cloakroom toilet in our utility room, theres already hot and cold feed so thats one job made slightly easier, thankfully. The problem I'm...
Replies
Views
I've got a Glowworm Flexicom 24hx boiler and I'm trying to unplug the installer cartridge in order to wire up the ebus connection inside. From what I've read, it should be possible to do this without opening the boiler, but there is limited access around the boiler and I'm struggling! From the...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A gardener/landscaping friend of mine is going to install an irrigation system in a customer's garden. He asked me to pop around and measure the pressures and flowrates...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, Looking to replace an old shower diverter. Pictures attached. I'm from Australia if that makes any difference. Originally when i got the house years ago there was a note to be careful when turning the shower diverter too hard. Eventually this happened and it started leaking from the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock