Discuss Can any of you ladies and gentlemen help Hot water problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bluefox

Hot water problem

:waving:My main problem is that the D H W keeps fluctuating hot and cold. I cleaned the small heat exchanger which did not seam to dirty.
In resent two winters I have changed the Dom & central heating thermistors the circuit board.
When the flame goes out in the hot water mode fault lights 50 70 80 I replaced the thermistor again in January and it did not change the fault.
I may not have done it good enough but the problem still exists I would be grateful for some help :drummer:

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to call in a GSR to test gas supply ! could have undersize gas pipe or faulty govener on gas meater, as when running for hot water needs more gas.

Thank U the pipe is 22 mm Regulator is J42 type which seems Relatively newish

Thank u I used Fernox sonic cleaner this may not have been strong enough

Sonic cleaner? BG use a machine to sonic clean H/E not aware fernox make a "sonic cleaner"

Thank you ecowarm I did not have machine for this could it be that it still needs cleaning? if I clean whole system with fenox would this be a better way forward

When running for hot water is the central heating pipe getting hot ? you may have a faulty 3 way valve, gets build up on shaft, easey to replace part No 1302411.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can any of you ladies and gentlemen help Hot water problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame...
Replies
Views
M
I've got a heating boiler which heats up the water in a tank located in a cupboard upstairs and then from there I get hot water & hearing. I get...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, New here & my first post! I have a Worcester greenstar 24i, it is a conventional boiler, it has a water tank upstairs. For the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock