Search the forum,

Discuss Camray 5 28/38 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Tyrrell

Gas Engineer
Got a job servicing on of these on Monday and can't find the manual. Anybody know where I can download one?
I've tried goggle but nothing comes up.
I could do it without but I like to have it as a backup (Incase I start to panic :cheesy:)

Cheers Croppie, Got it. I had already looked on that site but I hadn't spotted it. Probably because I was looking for the output (In KW) figure and not the model number.

I think the Camray 5 has the Riello RDB1 burner. The instructions usually specified 60 degree W pattern nozzles (delevan) but WB tech support said to use 60 degree EH (Danfoss) if you dont have one. The CO2 should be about 11.5 if I remember correctly. Pressure will be given on the plate.

Problems with the Camray 5 is that with the combis, the flow switches are close to the boiler and with the heat the o rings go hard and need replacing from time to time. If you have silicone o rings these last a lot longer. Baffles can tend to degrade with poor flame patterns and the outlet from the boiler to the flexi hose to the expansion vessel is only tiny and can get blocked with debris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Camray 5 28/38 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a Vaillant ecotec plus 831 (one with small circle buttons) and it has passed gas service not long ago. However, the problem I have is when there is a power cut, once the power has been restored, the boiler says 0c and will not heat water or radiators regardless of what (2 exceptions...
Replies
Views
S
I wonder if anyone has any thoughts? Combi Logic 30 Boiler - constant pressure loss - no obvious leaking. Few years ago we got an error code indicating pressure was below minimum. We resolved ourselves by using the manual and topping up per the guide. Sometime later, in some really cold...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Interested on thoughts on this (I've also posted on another forum but thought this might be a better place to ask); Long time lurker, have gleamed some great knowledge from this site, finally signed up as I cant find an exact answer to the below. I'm not a heating engineer, but an electrical...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov) I had noticed the water wasn't getting hot nor the heating. We had someone come have a look the next day thinking it was something simple like the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock