Discuss Calling Alan Parker.. Touched a nerve? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play, they are trying something that some folk like. If you don't like it don't read it.
Send 500 more for good measure!

croppie keeps sending me messages i dont want can I unsubsribe him? :)

Are you registered with them? I take it you are a fan, so fair enough. For me, they are extraordinarily arrogant, and thin skinned. The "mag" itself, a collection of slow loading contributions from plumbers is, IMO, dire. To resort to threatening tactics (i.e. the suggestion that a "rude" or negative comment will result in a maelstrom of spam emails) is absurd, and a little embarrassing. Their main area of business is data mailing lists. They have, of course, promised not to sell your name.

Honestly, no. I am one of the ones that is just not reading it. I have reread the article, I originally thought this was an ongoing thing between them. It is petty over 1 email.
It does look as if they have put a bit of time into it (however low quality it currently appears), so i guess they got upset when someone attacked their baby.
Plumbers are contributing to it and in time it may improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Calling Alan Parker.. Touched a nerve? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Low hot water pressure Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone is able to shed some light on my situation before I have to call out the professionals...
Replies
Views
Hi! Our main stopcock is weeping. I phoned the water company, first-person thought it was their problem as it was on the 'outside' of the water...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have solar panels for our hot water, so we have the main water tank in the airing cupboard, plus a small pressurised (I think) tank. The...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock