Search the forum,

Discuss Bristan 3 hole mixer in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Matt0029

Gas Engineer
Has anyone fitted this type of tap before?

Attachments

• 16364817816003673731086825821611.jpg
    16364817816003673731086825821611.jpg
    494.7 KB · Views: 17
Yes, fitted a couple, absolute pain in the backside. Never seems to be enough room to get all the bits in, connected and water tight.

I thought with being bristan they'd be good/ installer friendly? Take it, it comes with 300mm flexis for the connection between the spout and the tap valve? And you have to loop them over.

I dont think they're even 300mm in length. It will all depend on design of basin and whether you have the basin insitu or it's a new install and you can work on it before the basin is installed. Although it's not much easier on a new one.

Reply to Bristan 3 hole mixer in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock