Discuss Boiler fault - Elite Servowarm - GC 4171429 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Colin68

Help! .. me and the gas engineer are attending a property to service a 1984 (approx) Elite Servowarm (system boiler) thinks it's a 30kw .. cust says HW ok but CH not having any of it :( .. any ideas .. more importantly can't seem to get a manual anywhere?

cant remember seeing any servo warm combis so id think its a normal boiler so no hot water will be a seperate issue controls or motorised valve should be a data plate on boiler for gas preasures etc

not sure if you sorted the boiler but it's prob an elite 30...so will be the manual selector valve stuck in h/w.
can get Rega replacements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler fault - Elite Servowarm - GC 4171429 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All Bit of an urgent one being that time of year and can't get a plumber out until after xmas even on an emergency callout I have just...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for...
Replies
Views
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler...
Replies
Views
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock