Discuss Boat anchor wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there have you tried posting on wsf forum in the south and west wales classified ads probably you get more luck there

Yes tried that mate, they're not massively expensive new, just thought I'd try here

cant thee wrap lame up in some cling film as the anchor?
be good practice for them. lol

Got my anchor, now need 10-15m of either 6 or 7mm galv chain

Edit
Longer lengths wouldn't be a problem if anyone has any

Last edited:
633c680af07e7eba3636ae5c0e30888e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boat anchor wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi we've just had a bathroom fitted with a mixer tap to the sink and mixer tap with a bath handheld shower fitting to the bath and there is almost...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have have purchased 3 Mermaid wall panels to replace the tiles in our shower. These panels are 3mm in thickness. After removing the existing...
Replies
Views
Sorry I have sort of asked this before, tried professionals but not great 1st experience hence DIY attempt attempt again. 2 completely cold...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock