Discuss Biasi 24S in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

derrybongo

got a job on tomorrow on a Biasi 24s combi boiler customer complaining of lack of hot water and having to reduce the flow at the taps to keep the water hot
im thinking divertor v/v problem as she says the burner stays on while the water is running
Never workied on a Biasi but heard they are at the cheaper end of the market
anyone here had experience of them

Yes if the main burner is staying on it will be the divertor valve,probably heating port not shuting off when hot run,replace diaghram first and test,if still problem,unscrw divertor front and greese pins
Diaghram is the same a halstead,and one of the ariston euro combis,but can not remember model,so that not much help:(
The Biasi is a ok boiler,they are the cheaper end but are ok,lots of old ones about,so that says something :)

Hi Puddle
went up today and the diaphram was holed. couldnt get another one till tomorrow but i noticed when i tried to push the limit switch in with a screwdriver while the dhw was running(simulating the pin on the divertor) that the burner didnt kick in
would the pin need to be in DHW position and the limit switch made with the dhw on for the burner to kick in
just a thought in case there is an electrical issue also

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Biasi 24S in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My first thought when I heard this fault a combi boiler with hot water but no heating. Was a problem with the stat, controls not making the call...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Hi all, just moved a radiator from one wall to another, straight forward job, heating is working, problem is that on turning on a hot water tap...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring...
Replies
Views
Hello. I wonder if someone can help. We have noticed 2 issues in our house over the last couple of weeks . We have a Glow Worm Ultracom 24cxi...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock