Search the forum,

Discuss Best place to but a power flush machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all
i have a magnacleanse, bit want to use it with a powerflush machine. Apart from second hand on eBay. Where's the est place to buy one from?

cheers

Depends on the brand you wish to purchase.

if it's kamco then either direct from them or via sabre spares.
if it's Calmag then speak to mr stafford as it's a kamco in disguise just missing a few bits you'd get on the kamco unit.
if you'd like a cheap and cheerful Anton unit then tradeboilerparts.co.uk
if you want a fernox unit and aren't in a rush keep a beady eye on eBay for an outfit in Essex that sells ex demonstrators they've had little use and have about £600 off of the RRP of a brand new unit and are replaced every 4-6 months or so

hope that helps

Depends on the brand you wish to purchase.

if it's kamco then either direct from them or via sabre spares.
if it's Calmag then speak to mr stafford as it's a kamco in disguise just missing a few bits you'd get on the kamco unit.
if you'd like a cheap and cheerful Anton unit then tradeboilerparts.co.uk
if you want a fernox unit and aren't in a rush keep a beady eye on eBay for an outfit in Essex that sells ex demonstrators they've had little use and have about £600 off of the RRP of a brand new unit and are replaced every 4-6 months or so

hope that helps
what bits is the calmag midsing that the original lamco has? wasnt clear wgen I compared the sites. is thr calmag the same as the one thats listed as a cf90 clone on euroboiler?
http://www.euroboilerparts.co.uk/power-flushing-machine-53-c.asp

I bought a Kamco cf90 unit from a local supplier that gave me the cheapest price. Bought mag and heating element combo unit, pump head adaptor, rad hammer etc from Kamco direct, as they gave best price on it. Paid in total about 1,700 for unit and accessories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best place to but a power flush machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks ok to me.....sound but the bowl has seen a lot of work. So she wants a new one...Astracast it seems are no more. The problem is its size.....looked...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the sink, dishwasher, washing machine etc. When I pour the concrete there won't be any chance to dig it up anymore. From my own research I get the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock