Search the forum,

Discuss Best place to but a power flush machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all
i have a magnacleanse, bit want to use it with a powerflush machine. Apart from second hand on eBay. Where's the est place to buy one from?

cheers

Depends on the brand you wish to purchase.

if it's kamco then either direct from them or via sabre spares.
if it's Calmag then speak to mr stafford as it's a kamco in disguise just missing a few bits you'd get on the kamco unit.
if you'd like a cheap and cheerful Anton unit then tradeboilerparts.co.uk
if you want a fernox unit and aren't in a rush keep a beady eye on eBay for an outfit in Essex that sells ex demonstrators they've had little use and have about £600 off of the RRP of a brand new unit and are replaced every 4-6 months or so

hope that helps

Depends on the brand you wish to purchase.

if it's kamco then either direct from them or via sabre spares.
if it's Calmag then speak to mr stafford as it's a kamco in disguise just missing a few bits you'd get on the kamco unit.
if you'd like a cheap and cheerful Anton unit then tradeboilerparts.co.uk
if you want a fernox unit and aren't in a rush keep a beady eye on eBay for an outfit in Essex that sells ex demonstrators they've had little use and have about £600 off of the RRP of a brand new unit and are replaced every 4-6 months or so

hope that helps
what bits is the calmag midsing that the original lamco has? wasnt clear wgen I compared the sites. is thr calmag the same as the one thats listed as a cf90 clone on euroboiler?
http://www.euroboilerparts.co.uk/power-flushing-machine-53-c.asp

I bought a Kamco cf90 unit from a local supplier that gave me the cheapest price. Bought mag and heating element combo unit, pump head adaptor, rad hammer etc from Kamco direct, as they gave best price on it. Paid in total about 1,700 for unit and accessories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best place to but a power flush machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock