Search the forum,

Discuss Best combi drill at the moment? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had hitachi years ago 15 or so and it was very expensive but very good.

I was introduced to Hitachi some 5 or 6 years ago when a friend of a friend was doing some rewiring of my house. He was using an old 24v Hitachi and didn't that go through the walls like they butter.
After being let down by my last AEG drill and disappointed by Dewalt I decided to give Hitachi a go.
Impressed so far.

Had a radial arm saw and collection grew. It's all in my dad's hands now tho !

Same as most makes hitachi make some decent tools and some not so decent tools. I've never been sure about the quality of there battery cells in recent years. I had a hitachi 24v sds drill 12years ago, it was prob the best cordless sds I've owned for different reasons and I currently own 5 other makes.

disregard every comment on here,and see if you can still get the Makita 458 rfe on amazon for ÂŁ179 2 batts and a charger.was ÂŁ333 plus vat last year.If you cannot kill yourself and donate your brain to medical science to combat stupidity

send the link if you can becoz i cannot find that anywhere its ÂŁ179 with one battery ÂŁ240 with 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best combi drill at the moment? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock