Discuss Best angle drill/driver in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

....looking at the Bosch one with the multi angle moving head or the Dewalt 18v for tight corners under baths etc. Any one got any advice/recomendations on a decent one.

Get an apprentice and make him struggle (or her, I'm modern)

Ive got the Dewault one but only for the purpose of i have Dewault batteries, one thing is gets quite hot if doing a series of holes through joists

Thanks guys, I decided on the Dewalt as I also have 18v batteries for it and it was very cheap without the batteries as a bare unit.

Find someone who wants work experience and just ring them up when you have an awkward thing like this to do!

I got an ancient Makita from fleabay for about ÂŁ15. Problem is its one that needs a chuck key and..............where did I leave that chuck key now?

Why dont you change the chuck for a keyless one WHPES they are quite cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best angle drill/driver in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I'm running copper pipework for my new bathroom and there's a spot about the isolation valve which is really tight because...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All - Apologies for what is probably a very sill question but I am trying to get a shower that attaches to my existing bath taps. I want one...
Replies
Views
Evening All, Looking for some advice. Doing a bathroom refit at the moment where there is an internal cast iron soil stack. Bathroom waste...
Replies
Views
Attached is a ground floor picture of the soil pipe in our home. There was originally a toilet which has now been permanently capped off and you...
Replies
Views
Hi I have recently bought a house which is 17 years old. There was a small leak from one of the radiators So I took the pipe off and drained the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock