Discuss Be safe! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
bpec part g,unfortunetly just last year had to rectify two bpec part g instalers work ,both installed dangerously .one had joined the prv and t/prv together with no outlet.the other they would have had to read instalation manual so that they could do everything it said not to do,and to finish they had pushed the wires from zone valve into overheat wireing conection to make it look like it was wired up.and opened valve and cliped it into manual open. so what good bpec unvented part p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Be safe! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back