Discuss baxi solo 2 pf 50 not firing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kev2000

hi guys can any one help me here, got baxi solo 2, its had new pcb board, it goes through all its stages, boiler light on fan on then ignighter on but burner not firing up, any ideas

thanks kevin

If pilot is lighting it is probably ionisation not being detected , could be as easy as changing lead or cleaning ignitor tips , Also if pilot is lighting listen for the solenoid on the gas valve , worst case will be gas valve if you have already replaced the pcb

Had this before , pilot lights however not enough !! cleaned pilot injector {pig to get out } problem sorted.

kev.

thanks guys for your recponse, but the pilet is just sparking no flame so the burner cant fire, kev

Had this before , pilot lights however not enough !! cleaned pilot injector {pig to get out } problem sorted.

kev.
I had an old baxi that used to be exact same. On occasion the pilot injector would become blocked and just need cleaned.

Clean pilot injector, but take care not to damage electrode/lead.

hi guys,

thanks for all your replys, got the pilot out with dificulty, and cleaned it, then put all back fired a treat, so thanks to you all again you where all spot on on this problem, great forum

thanks guys kev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi solo 2 pf 50 not firing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Evening all. Have encountered a problem with neighbours boiler and wondering if one of you out there could help me. When the programmer is...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts...
Replies
Views
Builder at my house went through oil line has been repaired and oil purged back to boiler. Now it wont fire but it doesn't lock out either. Motor...
Replies
Views
Hi, we have a Baxi Solo 15 HE condensing boiler - The wall timer for the Central Heating and Hot Water is set to OFF not via the timed on off...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have a Baxi solo boiler which is making awful noise. I have checked and double checked and it's not the pump or the flue fan, the noise...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock