Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi solo 2 70 pf problem in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

stings27

Gas Engineer
Evening all.
Have encountered a problem with neighbours boiler and wondering if one of you out there could help me.
When the programmer is turned on , everything seems in order. ‘Boiler on’ lights up, ‘fan on’ lights up, ‘pilot on’ lights up then burner on.
After around 5 minutes, the boiler cuts out.
When the programmer is then turned off, the ‘pilot on’ light is faintly illuminated for about half hour. This then goes off, programmer then switched back on and the cycle repeats.
Thanks in advance for any replies. 👍

Y plan ?

See what voltage your getting when off bet it’s around 50-70v

Normally would overheat faster than 5 mins could be getting weak

Reply to Baxi solo 2 70 pf problem in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Guys, Got a problem with a Baxi Solo 3 PFL50 The "pilot on" light is on permanently It was intermittent, but is now permanent When this happened, the boiler would not go through the normal start-up sequence Turn on the control and the 'boiler on' light comes on, but goes no further I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has been fluctuating quite alot, dropping in temp then raising again whilst showering. I have had an engineer out who has changed the thermistor, but I am...
Replies
Views
I am troubleshooting a gas hob where one burner is reluctant to light. When it is lit and I blow the flame out the FSD on that burner cuts off immediately, whereas the others take 5-10 seconds as normal. I have tested the thermoucouple for continuity and also some sort of mV output (when held...
Replies
Views
I have an old Modena 80 E combi boiler that is randomly short cycling on windy days. The burner goes out and re-ignites within a few seconds and continues to burn for between five and forty seconds before stopping again. Under normal conditions the boiler works fine but as soon as it gusts over...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View: https://youtu.be/Touvx2c3RJE ">this video</a> I took when turning it back on this morning (it had been off overnight) - it shows the behaviour, but if that fails, all the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock