Discuss baxi fibre burner knackered in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sputnick

So been to a baxi 133 he plus with a fibre burner or rather lack of as it is ripped apart. Hex looks ok it needs new door seals and electrodes and a burner. Heres the question though coulf you put the ceramic type burner from the 80 and 100 he on this model. Now I know what everyone will say, only put what MIs say but this is more a hyperthetical one as I think customer will have new boiler instead.

So been to a baxi 133 he plus with a fibre burner or rather lack of as it is ripped apart. Hex looks ok it needs new door seals and electrodes and a burner. Heres the question though coulf you put the ceramic type burner from the 80 and 100 he on this model. Now I know what everyone will say, only put what MIs say but this is more a hyperthetical one as I think customer will have new boiler instead.
No and it won't fit anyhow, £200 in bits too there easy

Thanks fit that's good to know, poor bloke will be cold for Christmas but it could be worse, xoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi fibre burner knackered in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
S
Baxi Barcelona, under service contract - in May this year started giving intermittent ‘explosive ignition’ … when it happens gives a seriously...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi All, I have just got a new new Viessmann 222-F Boiler & need to decide which Smart Thermostat System to get for it - I am a novice & know...
Replies
Views
We're experiencing a loud noisy boiler which is doing a cycle of heating up really quickly, making this noise in the video and switching off after...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock