Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi Eco blue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ermintrude

Pure ****.

Basically gutted! Thought new boiler would actually be brilliant. It's the rebadged heap of cack we fitted as a trial boiler last year..... What a crock. The user interface is a joke. DONT FIT THEM !

Pleased you said that I get on well with Baxis but that new one looks like a rebadged neta tech and that was junk

Cheers for the heads up Guy.

Pure ****.

Basically gutted! Thought new boiler would actually be brilliant. It's the rebadged heap of cack we fitted as a trial boiler last year..... What a crock. The user interface is a joke. DONT FIT THEM !

Wot kinda garrauntee do they come with Guy. ?

10 years! It's a rebadged remeha combi with hydroblock stripped out. Horrid. Servicing just don't look fun. So crammed in and complicated. Duo tec HE is beautiful to work on as is the duo HE but obviously got the gas valve and diverter on neta

This seems to be the case with alot of new makes they seem to be going the wrong way. You would think they'd improve on there better boilers. Same as worcester I know u guys aren't fans of the witch but I love working with the classics but there new range ( the i and compact) I'm just not happy with.

you cant beat working on the ideal vogues and logics. so easy.
got the email today regarding the eco blue not seen it inside but TBH im sticking with ideals now the warranties are tip top.

Avanta is a remeha heap
Duo tec he - original work horse - awesome
Duo tec GA - E133 E168 most common faults shister.
Neta tec cheap and compact version of the duo tec GA. Has extras like naff diverter and exploding pressure gauges .

This seems to be the case with alot of new makes they seem to be going the wrong way. You would think they'd improve on there better boilers. Same as worcester I know u guys aren't fans of the witch but I love working with the classics but there new range ( the i and compact) I'm just not happy with.

Baxi will know how much people like duotecs so why change them yet. Put the parts out in a different boiler try it out if it works then start transferring over to the duotec/ platinum and then start improving them. If they are pants their main boiler is still there and will still have a good following, if they got rid of that and the replacement was pants then they would lose their major installers.

That's my thought anyway.

That's what happened with duo tec GA . And that's why they re released duo and play

already seen it today its on baxis site EcoBlue Advance Combi

going on a trade night for its launch in october,someone needs sacking this boiler should not be launched i need to find out who i can speak to in baxi because this is taking the urine i told them the neta tec would not work,why dont they listen to people who know how a boiler works and what should be inside it,baxi have forgotten all the good they did with the 105 and duotec hea

already seen it today its on baxis site EcoBlue Advance Combi

going on a trade night for its launch in october,someone needs sacking this boiler should not be launched i need to find out who i can speak to in baxi because this is taking the urine i told them the neta tec would not work,why dont they listen to people who know how a boiler works and what should be inside it,baxi have forgotten all the good they did with the 105 and duotec hea

you could always come to ideal and fit the logics and vogues Mark. What you gonna do when they make the duo tec he a obsolete. Cant see em making it forever its old tec. I know its a good boiler i've fitted a fair few but everything has a shelf life.

There is still one more boiler to launch yet I believe like a duotec it won't be cupboard fit.

honestly after seeing this today I'm disappointed. Makes me question my move away from ideal to baxi as a preferred boiler. Have to say I think ideal will become the new super power in the near future once people have forgotten those orange and black box's. The logic and vogue are outstanding I'd fit a vogue over any worst er, vaillant or viessman

Logics are nice as are vogues. Been fitting quite a few heat onlys and systems recently. Logics sooooo easy to install

There is still one more boiler to launch yet I believe like a duotec it won't be cupboard fit.

honestly after seeing this today I'm disappointed. Makes me question my move away from ideal to baxi as a preferred boiler. Have to say I think ideal will become the new super power in the near future once people have forgotten those orange and black box's. The logic and vogue are outstanding I'd fit a vogue over any worst er, vaillant or viessman
Exactly my thoughts if installers could get over the experience of the isar i believe ideal would be close to no.1 if not no.1 their boilers are not like old days. And they put the installer first. Or at least that is my experience.

But when logic got approved for greensteal it worried me as people won't slag off installer but the boiler

I'll be sticking with ideal. Baxi will be defunct soon if they're not careful.

Hope I never see a Remeha again

Avanta is a remeha heap
Duo tec he - original work horse - awesome
Duo tec GA - E133 E168 most common faults shister.
Neta tec cheap and compact version of the duo tec GA. Has extras like naff diverter and exploding pressure gauges .

Not going for a job as a Baxi rep anytime soon then dude ;)

Exactly my thoughts if installers could get over the experience of the isar i believe ideal would be close to no.1 if not no.1 their boilers are not like old days. And they put the installer first. Or at least that is my experience.

I always bung in a logic or vouge in my quotes these days :)

worked on loads of logics over the last year there not as perfect as people make out lots of spark genny,s and domestic flow do dahs

why don't they do the duotec hea with out the hydro block as a heat only . why is it most manufactrers heat only boilers are not as good as the combis thy make.

Don't see the hard ship in swapping over really little bit more work involved but not the end of the world

Been getting a few who want heat only but pressurised so then if issues just go back o/v

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi Eco blue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler pump menu for either 70% or 100%, so, is the pump set at either one of two fixed speed percentages or does the pump actually vary speed, (modulate)...
Replies
Views
Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form to fill in what do u need to sign off in england as building control said they dont give out forms like they do in northern ireland
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock