Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss baxi duotec hea in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

bewsh

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Alright guys?

There is 2 different part numbers for the pcb for these, whats the difference, if any?

Cheers :)

Had this with a divertor valve on a Main combi, took GC number away with me to order the part and merchants came up with 3 different divertors! Rang tech support and they said they had three different variants during production and the only way they could tell me which one I needed was to be be stood in front of boiler and describe it to them! Could be a similar thing with your PCB

Alright guys?

There is 2 different part numbers for the pcb for these, whats the difference, if any?

Cheers :)

upgraded pcb,you need the full serial number to get the correct one

The difference is not really noticeable. But there's different boards for different serial numbers. Before and after a certain date which is identifiable by the date read from the serial number first 4 digits. So for example a 28kw duo tec built in the 20 week of 2009 will be CAC0920XXXXXXX

The difference is mainly due to the diverter valve, the old black diverter valve head is a more powerful motor than the white and black.

Either way the new pcbs both are vastly improved and come with brighter displays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi duotec hea in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
D
Pipes for thermostat shower have been fitted at different heights. Any way of rectifying without ripping all tiles. So for clarity 15mm pipes...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock