Discuss Baxi DuoTec 28 HE Expansion Vessel Issue. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All
I have an issue with the boiler building pressure quickly to over 3 Bar and the safety valve kicking in. The expansion vessel has been re pressurised and holds air. would/could it be that the micro bore wet pipe is blocked?

Reply to Baxi DuoTec 28 HE Expansion Vessel Issue. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a baxi duotec combi boiler that every day or other day needs topping up as pressure drops below 0.5bar. When fired up it can reach...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a gravity fed conventional gas fired boiler (Potterton Kingfisher MF). The boiler is fed cold water from...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an unvented water heater which for some reason every year causes me issues. At the end of 2023 I noticed that the pressure valve...
Replies
Views
Low hot water pressure Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone is able to shed some light on my situation before I have to call out the professionals...
Replies
Views
Hey, I've got a Grant Vortex that's leaking water from the seal around the expansion vessel - it's the round type about 50cm wide. The system is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock