Discuss ariston faulty sensor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

taddy

Hi does anyone know which switch is the one to change if your combi boiler fails to light, sometimes but not always on either heating or domestic hot tap activation.

When it fails to ignite I have to turn it off on the red off button whilst leaving a hot tap running, wait to hear a click then turn it back on and most times it lights first time but not always.
I would assume it's a water flow or pressure drop sensor fault.
Any help would be appreciated.

Pump could also be on the way out. ie opening the hot top to release some heat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ariston faulty sensor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am having a problem with my main 24he boiler where the flame is constantly clicking on and off with the heating and when using hot water. Some...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a 4 zone / 7 loop UFH system. 2 zones (4 loops) always get hot when the system is on when the zone thermostats and actuators are...
Replies
Views
Conditions: nearly 10 year old boiler WB2B, heating mode off, DHW on or also in standby, Boiler shows no fault LED on, no new fault logged, room...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock