Discuss Are you allowed to run a discharge pipe from a cylinder into a soil pipe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. And the D2 doesn't comply either.

Why not mate? The middle pic isn't D2 by the way. It's a condense from the boiler above. Pic 3 shows D2 with a constant fall. I didn't instal this by the way. I just came across it today. Like to learn these things. Not questioning anyone.

Tundish is fitted right next to the double socket! These can splash if they discharge!!

Learning all the time. There are 65 of these fitted in a building we look after. ( we don't do the heating / cylinders by the way). They all get serviced every year. Wouldn't these changes need to be made on a service then? Maybe the regs were different when installed years ago.

Nobody's been blown up/burnt in ages so the regs seem to get ignored... that's life.

The G3 regs have always had the fall in the D2 from memory.

looks like abs pipe, and the discharge pipe should have a direct connection to the hepvo valve using a male iron imo.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361830244.201945.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Are you allowed to run a discharge pipe from a cylinder into a soil pipe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back