Discuss Aqualisa digital pumped shower Screwfix £34.99 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped at 5k... Only picked stuff in stock. Pumps, filters too oh and fitting packs.
600 fittings for 70 quid?

if we get it we have to post up our hauls to show these earlier nighter girls what they miss out on :D

I'm still on the tools but i'll have to be up early now for them opening at 7 so calling it a night soon.
When you pay for them it says promo code applied! I'll see what happens.

If i do get it. Im gonna recoup the costs, keep some of it and maybe, just maybe, help someone out.

I could sell them breakers Bill. Don't need another but go for it.
If it turns out a waste of time well that life. It will be the Friday night topic of conversation anyway.
I'm chancing my arm on the big woodworking machines next. There are some grand savings of over 2k on those :smile:

I think its only gonna come up trumps if they have it in stock and you can collect it first thing sadly.

i was looking at the mixers and such but thats too suspect.

Got myself triple extension ladder 6ft stabila level dewalt mitre saw tile saw bosch 36v drill. tile drill set marcrist set laser level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Aqualisa digital pumped shower Screwfix £34.99 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an old Aqualisa A2 processor and am doing a refit. I would like to add a digital diverter, but not sure if they are compatible. So first...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is...
Replies
Views
D
I currently have an 8.5kw electric shower on a gravity fed system in bathroom which doesn't give great flow when hot turned up but to get a 10mm...
Replies
Views
Hi guys , I want to install a Mira digital shower, Gravity fed system I have the correct shower, my cylinder is downstairs but I currently have...
Replies
Views
Hi All Just looking for some advice on which Exposed Thermostatic Mixer Shower (Bar Shower) would go well with the Shower Pump i'm getting...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock