Search the forum,

Discuss Aqualisa Vs Triton Digital showers in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

I have an old Aqualisa A2 processor and am doing a refit. I would like to add a digital diverter, but not sure if they are compatible. So first question... Is a digital diverter compatible with an Aqualisa Quartz A2 (pumped - gravity fed).

I have a feeling it's not, and I don't have the funds to upgrade to a newer quartz. So my second question is... What is the Triton host like? Is it any good as I can't find a single review.

Reply to Aqualisa Vs Triton Digital showers in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I thought I'd share my experience of dealing with Aqualisa about their Quartz Digital Diverter. When selecting the slider rail handset the water would also constantly drip \ stream water from the overhead rain head. When selecting the rain head the pressure was very reduced and the water...
Replies
Views
Hello all, So been having somewhat of a time with my Aqualisa Quartz 9.5 electric shower. A few.month ago I put up with a few problems it was having and in the end I replaced everything, new engine and new front cover . This was working great for a month or so, but now noticed an intermittent...
Replies
Views
Hello all , So, very recently had an unvented cylinder put in inplace of the old gravity emersion tank we had, which fed our pumped quartz shower . We had a new digital processor installed to suit the unvented system but kept the riser rail, showerhead and control unit which we connected to the...
Replies
Views
S
I have a dead 1990s Triton T70 shower and, for purposes of replacement, I'd like to know if it's mains or gravity fed. As it won't even switch on, I cannot get any water out of it so I can't just switch off water at mains and see if water still flows from the shower. I note that current Triton...
Replies
Views
Hi guys , I want to install a Mira digital shower, Gravity fed system I have the correct shower, my cylinder is downstairs but I currently have an old type electric shower HOT and COLD fed from the loft on isolators . there's limited space in the attic to get to the tank but it looks like the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock