Search the forum,

Discuss Aqualisa digital pumped shower Screwfix £34.99 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Aqualisa Visage Gravity Pumped Digital Shower Flexible Exposed Chrome | Digital Showers | NoLinkingToThis

Looks interesting....

I tried ordering 3 but it wouldn't go through, dropped it to 1 and it went though.

Lets see if they honour it, obviously supposed to be £349.00.

There are others..mira excell is £34.99.

http://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/mira-excel-thermostatic-mixer-shower-exposed-chrome/44233

These type things are usually too good to be true Phil and there is never any availability but apparently this one is ok for next day delivery.
A good few others too.

Just got Mira coda and excell for £35 each and an Ideal thermostatic bath filler for £35.

I'm going to stop now.

I just bought 2 mira visions 2 excels and 2 visages. A saving of about 2 grand.

If they have dropped the price of everything i might be up for a while :lol:

Screw that. Just reserved half a dozen power tool kits. Ill be outside screwfix in the morning!

Got two of the Makita LXT 18v kits...£1308.98 worth for £69.98.

Although I have confirmation emails, this is obviously a mistake/error on the site and i doubt they will stump up the goods.
Just done a quick google and I don't think they are obliged to sell. We'll see tomorrow.....

I'm still at it. I'm picking the things they have in stock.
Up to over 5k of gear already. No need to be greedy It will turn out to be the great tool fiasco part 2 :lol:

I stopped at 5k... Only picked stuff in stock. Pumps, filters too oh and fitting packs.
600 fittings for 70 quid?

if we get it we have to post up our hauls to show these earlier nighter girls what they miss out on :D

I'm still on the tools but i'll have to be up early now for them opening at 7 so calling it a night soon.
When you pay for them it says promo code applied! I'll see what happens.

If i do get it. Im gonna recoup the costs, keep some of it and maybe, just maybe, help someone out.

I could sell them breakers Bill. Don't need another but go for it.
If it turns out a waste of time well that life. It will be the Friday night topic of conversation anyway.
I'm chancing my arm on the big woodworking machines next. There are some grand savings of over 2k on those :smile:

I think its only gonna come up trumps if they have it in stock and you can collect it first thing sadly.

i was looking at the mixers and such but thats too suspect.

Got myself triple extension ladder 6ft stabila level dewalt mitre saw tile saw bosch 36v drill. tile drill set marcrist set laser level

Went back for more website has died though!
ballcocks!!

Ahhh man !!!! Had it all on the cart to give to me and the manager screamed nooooooooooooo from across the warehouse. Damnit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Aqualisa digital pumped shower Screwfix £34.99 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone remember the Mira mixer shower that would work down to a really low pressure on a vented hot water system without a shower pump?
Replies
Views
  • Question
is it feasible to connect a flo force or saniflo shower pump drain to a washing machine standpipe
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler pump menu for either 70% or 100%, so, is the pump set at either one of two fixed speed percentages or does the pump actually vary speed, (modulate)...
Replies
Views
The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The front right corner shim is 5/8", the left front corner is 3/8" shimmed, with shorter shims under left middle and right rear corner. The pan perimeters...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock