Discuss Aqualisa digital pumped shower Screwfix £34.99 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Aqualisa Visage Gravity Pumped Digital Shower Flexible Exposed Chrome | Digital Showers | NoLinkingToThis

Looks interesting....

I tried ordering 3 but it wouldn't go through, dropped it to 1 and it went though.

Lets see if they honour it, obviously supposed to be £349.00.

There are others..mira excell is £34.99.

http://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/mira-excel-thermostatic-mixer-shower-exposed-chrome/44233

These type things are usually too good to be true Phil and there is never any availability but apparently this one is ok for next day delivery.
A good few others too.

Just got Mira coda and excell for £35 each and an Ideal thermostatic bath filler for £35.

I'm going to stop now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Aqualisa digital pumped shower Screwfix £34.99 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an old Aqualisa A2 processor and am doing a refit. I would like to add a digital diverter, but not sure if they are compatible. So first...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is...
Replies
Views
D
I currently have an 8.5kw electric shower on a gravity fed system in bathroom which doesn't give great flow when hot turned up but to get a 10mm...
Replies
Views
Hi guys , I want to install a Mira digital shower, Gravity fed system I have the correct shower, my cylinder is downstairs but I currently have...
Replies
Views
Hi All Just looking for some advice on which Exposed Thermostatic Mixer Shower (Bar Shower) would go well with the Shower Pump i'm getting...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock