Discuss anyone been to Sri-Lanka for a holiday?..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
:wink:as title ......any suggestion's.........positives 'negatives all gladly recieved.......regards Turnpin:wink:

Popped into columbo back in the late 80s with the RN. Great for Noritake https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&r...YERmEBeMgUc02dcHvgx6Fg&sig2=5UmrRHGSsklZdEIGR

even better for morris minor or oxford parts.

Got to get on the mountain railway and pop up to see the elephants, I was on duty and couldnt. But did get some lovely jewellery for the Mrs, many points gained.

The tamil tigers have ****ed off now, so you wont have your afternoons sailing on the inland lakes interrupted by gunfire and lead wizzing all over now!!!

Otherwise much like any third world place, tourist trap areas and the rest is really interesting if you dare set foot into the places tourists dont go.

immodium an essential item of luggage :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep stayed at bentota about 2 weeks before the Tsunami.
Enjoyed the resort but nowhere to venture outside like perhaps mexico.
A very empoverished country.
Unless you are up the north end dont even worry about the tamil tigers and if on a tour keep away from the tamil occupied region.
Roads are mental, a bus overtaking a bus racing to the next stop lol
A nice safari park on the east coast where i saw elephants and crocodiles etc
We were just along the road from galle where the cricket ground is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to anyone been to Sri-Lanka for a holiday?..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This valve is fitted to the lower heating coil of the hot water cylinder Can anyone say what is the point of it I have been told its a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am thinking to set boiler when we are on holiday soon this winter. First, I want to turn off the cylinder (hot water tank) handle...
Replies
Views
Hi all. This ‘valve’ is at the bottom of our domestic hot water cylinder. Anyone have any idea what it is please? It must’ve been there for many...
Replies
Views
R
Hi all, I'm hoping someone on here will be able to help me with an issue I'm having at home. We've just returned from a week long holiday and have...
Replies
Views
Laurie1987
L
Hello. My mixer shower (non-electric) recently started running luke warm. I know this can happen at this time of year over winter but I've been in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock