Discuss Any ideas what this is in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drain the heating in a new build flat ? Instead of drain offs.

best way to find what the tap does is open it and see if the boiler pressure drops/ what is connected to it

Need to speak to the guy that sent me the picture, can only assume it's a drain of some sort. I'll ask him tomorrow about the details. I had a thought of it having something to do with draining solardown but unsure if it has panels. I just though as it was a new build that copper 1'1/2"(unit) must have been manufactured for a purpose that's all, and if anyone had seen it befor with the sketchy details I have about the job at the moment. Looks like a right bodge to me to be honest, looks like it's a hep iso/tap connecter with a mi- 15mm coupler, into that crappy white (/softener bypass) valve.

keep us updated if you can

It's an innovation for sure, have you seen anything like that set up befor red?

its a solar drain down for te chems into soil stack instead of surface

Solar drain down, makes sense as I've put above about that. Only thing it could be I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any ideas what this is in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. This ‘valve’ is at the bottom of our domestic hot water cylinder. Anyone have any idea what it is please? It must’ve been there for many...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
Hi, a couple simple questions. 1. I have two pipes like seen on a attached photo in my back yard. One is for the waste from kitchen, the other one...
Replies
Views
Hi, guys! Hope you are all well. I have four solenoid valves connected to the main water supply, and they seem to break quite often. I believe...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock