Discuss Any ideas what this is in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Daryl Self

Guys,

cant say ive seen one of these befor, any ideas?
Help welcome

thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 160
Thanks Steve, glad I'm notthe only one stumped, I thought about it being a drain down, but not sure why is has a drain off on it.... Seems a bit of a waste of a drain off to me, it's actually from a friend so I'm gonna enquire what service is is attached to

Is that an iso valve below the stop valve as well?

Looks like a manifold to me, I'll ask him when I speak to him next, but never seen anything quite like that.

copper waste from a sink prob and when they replaced the stack they left it as it as ok my guess

a big leak waiting to happen, had one of those taps blow off in an attic just before xmas, got a call half past midnight, all i had done was turn it off on the cwsc and on again later!!!!! Plastic crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any ideas what this is in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. This ‘valve’ is at the bottom of our domestic hot water cylinder. Anyone have any idea what it is please? It must’ve been there for many...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
Hi, a couple simple questions. 1. I have two pipes like seen on a attached photo in my back yard. One is for the waste from kitchen, the other one...
Replies
Views
Hi, guys! Hope you are all well. I have four solenoid valves connected to the main water supply, and they seem to break quite often. I believe...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock