Discuss Another Asbestos Question.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reply guys.

Is the felt lagging very efficient?

And with regards to getting someone out to inspect the tanks. What would the cost be? roughly.

:smilewinkgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Another Asbestos Question.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Ideally, I want to cut these redundant pipes out. I’m pretty sure this is hair felt insulation but I’m a sparky by trade so not familiar with pipe...
Replies
Views
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
I apologise in advance that this might not make sense or be full of silly/obvious questions, but I am a novice at all this! We have recently...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a Heatmiser UFH installation, 7-8 years old now. This week we noticed that a few of our heating zones were not warming up, even...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock