Search the forum,

Discuss Advice on old plumbing and heating system removal in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

I have a commercial unit that hasn't been used for nearly 20 years. There is an old heating system and boiler in a room that powered the whole building. The system is large with a number of pipes going through out the building.

I have no idea where to start with the removal of it.

Any plumbers based in Glasgow that are familiar with removing old boilers and heating systems?

Reply to Advice on old plumbing and heating system removal in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My daughter lives alone in a 3 bed semi in the west country. The house is 20 years old. The central heating and hot water are provided from a Glow-worm gas boiler working in conjunction with a Boilermate 2000. The central heating pipework is microbore. In view of the age of the boiler and...
Replies
Views
I have had a problem where 2 downstair radiators are not heating up the same as the rest of the radiators around the house, now previously i had an electric boiler which heated all the radiators just fine, but around a few years ago i had a gas one fitted and the radiators in the living and...
Replies
Views
Hi I have recently bought a house which is 17 years old. There was a small leak from one of the radiators So I took the pipe off and drained the radiator and the water was black/brown. I took the radiator off and flushed it out with a hose pipe out the garden but it's got me thinking and I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, sorry about the long post but a novice here looking for some advice... I've just bought a 12 bedroom private house with 3 bathrooms that we're turning into a guesthouse. The property was built in the 1970's or so and has an oil fired boiler with a standard copper cylinder. As far as I...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages and couldnt get to the bottom of it and I thought worth asking the elders on here for their view - Hot water temp is 40 Degrees - Ideal Mexico 2...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock