Search the forum,

Discuss adding a toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

herbert

sorry I've posted in the wrong section
I need a little advice if you please, I've been asked to add a toilet in a room above an existing toilet, the original one downstairs has no stack and goes straight down under the toilet into the concrete floor. I suggested a saniflow but custard doesn't want one. Can I use the existing drain to go upstairs internally for the new toilet with a aav in above the highest spillover connected to the stack. And t off it moving the toilet a couple of foot one way I'm a little worried about the top flush upstairs ending up in the bowl downstairs or sucking the toilet trap.. Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to adding a toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, I'm due to start building a new side extension on a 3 bed semi, it's across the driveway up to the boundary. We're adding a downstairs toilet and utility room. The existing soil stack will be retained and boxed in with added rodding eye as it's well positioned for the existing 1st...
Replies
Views
Morning all, as always can never find an exact existing thread / discussion where I don't feel like I'm making one too many assumptions. Can I get a quick sense check on the below, always wanting to work 1 step ahead, eventually planning to add an en-suite to my existing loft conversion. Got...
Replies
Views
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for help. I had a bathroom renovation done early this year which I did myself. I wanted to have a low level shower tray sitting flush to the ground and was not able to get access to the main vented stack as it's boxed in from the inside of the house and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Excuse the length but this seems like a complicated fix. I lived in a 1930s block of flats. Brick building with concrete slab floors. The waste stack is internal and bricked into corner of the bathroom. I noticed paint peeling and brown staining recently at the bottom near the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old cast iron pipe that needs replacing and I want to remove it completely and divert an upstairs toilet to the second soil stack I already have a few meters across the wall. the second soil stack already has a downstairs toilet on it. I would like to know more as I’ve been...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock