Discuss a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: a monday pick me up contains adult humour

wtf i've been asterisked out......its the name of the damn product lmao

A policeman sent his wife and child to a sea resort for a vacation. After a week he joined them in the hotel. As soon as he came to the hotel room he wanted to make love with his wife.

- No darling, we can't do it here, what if the kid wakes up?
- You are right, lets go to the beach.

They went to the empty beach and start to make love. All of a sudden, a policeman run into them.

- Put your cloths on immediately, shame on you, you can't do that in public.
- You are right - said the husband - but it was a moment of weakness. We didn't see each other for a week. By the way, I am a policeman too and it would be very embarrassing if you fine me.
- Don't worry, you are a colleague and it is your first time. But this is the third time I caught this tart making love on this beach in the last week and she will have to pay for it.​

ANNUAL
BELLY-BUTTON JEWELLERY CONTEST
.... AND THE WINNER IS?

FLORIDA

attachment.php

A Very Close 2nd Place ! is...................

Manchester

attachment.php

try right cliciking over it and click show picture

that don't work either, says invalid attachment

can you see them now ?

Attachments

• florida.jpg
    florida.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 45
  • manchester.jpg
    manchester.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
Good morning, wondered if anyone can advise please on a resolution? My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed detached with 21 radiators...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that...
Replies
Views
Hi, We had our annual oil burner service carried out by a well known Norfolk firm last Thursday and all was great for a day. Came home from work...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
Back