Discuss a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: a monday pick me up contains adult humour

dont believe that at dony station been there a few times and hooked up , one of em lasting 3 years

ladder pool.jpg

Health and safety gone mad!!

i blame his boss!!!!!

karta3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

nothin to do.jpgGonna get one of these!

Why has Elton John got choclate on his bottom?, because George Micheal was "careless with his Whisper".

An Amish man decides to take his son into the Big Apple as a treat on his sons 16th birthday. Exiting Grand Central they soon arrive at their Hotel and enter the vast lobby. They notice a large wall with what look like silver doors on it. As they stare, a little grey haired old lady, walking with a stck and bent double with artritis arrives , waits a second and enters the doors as they open. The doors close, then the two Amish notice a series of lights above the door. G , 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 etc Somewhile after, the lights reverse, the doors open and out steps a ravishing blonde, about 25 , lovely figure and legs that go on forever. "Dad", says junior Amish "what's all that about?" "I dunno son, but rush back and get your mother here quick"

Bloke walking down the street, a brick in each hand, singing away merrily. "Twenty One today, twenty one today."
A Youth approaches the man and asks "You sound happy, is it your birthday?"
At which point, the man smacks him around the ears with the bricks.
"Twenty two today, twenty two today"

Jim the plumber cruelly left his wife Florence after 30 years of marriage.
The note left on the table simply said "It's over flow"......

ok.. Ill get my coat....

Ar lass accused me of thinking the world revolves around me! I pointed out that the world actually revolves around the Sun....................Which just happens to shine out of my arse!

A guy walks into a sperm donor bank wearing a ski mask and holding a gun. He goes up to the nurse and demands her to open the sperm bank vault. She says "But sir, its just a sperm bank!", "I don't care, open it now!!!" he replies. So she opens the door to the vault and inside are all the sperm samples. The guy says "Take one of those sperm samples and drink it!", she looks at him "BUT, they are sperm samples???" , "DO IT!". So the nurse sucks it back. "That one there, drink that one as well.", so the nurse drinks that one as well. Finally after 4 samples the man takes off his ski mask and says, "See honey - its not that hard."

Whats the difference between an enzyme and a hormone? You can't hear an enzyme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
Good morning, wondered if anyone can advise please on a resolution? My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed detached with 21 radiators...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that...
Replies
Views
Hi, We had our annual oil burner service carried out by a well known Norfolk firm last Thursday and all was great for a day. Came home from work...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock