Currently reading:
3 word story

Discuss 3 word story in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
nasty taxman typeperson

(bad grammar but if i said bloke wouldnt of been politically inncorrect)

So the story so far...............

Mootin sat quietly and lifted his key board and began
Once there was a plumber,that sat staring ,at a great big low flying aeroplane,he winced as it crash landed in a bath full of baked beans:eek:
He 'and the wife',(who was dreaming of tempestuous illicit liaisons with another):eek:,yelled out loudly,as they pulled the plane out of the beans which was piloted with a dwarf behind the wheel:(
'Leave me alone 'said the dwarf banging on the cockpit door ,spiting beans all over the place 'and let me out'.:mad:
Touching my wet,shiny metal bum,the dwarf serpent retreated,holding a rothenberger ,'Ouch!Flaming torch' between his grubby thighs:p

Seeing the incident a lawyer and advisor,were rubbing hands.
'Get me a towel' cried the dwarf 'more towels now,to dry the myson thorn appollo.
Seeing the state of the boiler ,he then called gas safe,now called EcoGreenEmmissionCouncilofQuangosSolutionsDirect,for short:)
Who said ,'nice towels on offer,coz there branded Corgi!!,.:eek:
Meanwhile,miles away,down a manhole,the dwarfs dad was doing a bit of credit control to pay for a new plane for his son,'cheque in post','1st class honest',a bear said,but then ,a big nasty taxman type person,jumped out from no where and stole our money,:(cos we stole a pair of footprints,from his mum,who turned out to be a big bird.
She had been on a diet and attacked a boring word story,but then told redsaw34 ,'if ive got hep2o,I'll get you to see reason'
'Reason for wat?'said the tax man,'a fruit trifal
'Talking about trifal ,were,s my egg ',said the dwalf to the lawyer:mad:
'not this again'replyed the advisor,:rolleyes:'thought you prefered cheese with this and some mustard to go with the jam,egg & peppered spare ribs.

to be cont....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 3 word story in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock