Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss 1" rad valves angled in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
28mm rad valves to go to still pipe work ! just normal valves any suggestions any one ?

thx stan

Any place that does commercial stuff should have 1" valves in stock. BSS, Pipe Centre, Ashworths etc. You might need to order the TRV's.
If you have an account with PTS you have a BSS account and Pipe Center is Plumb Center.

Would agree T.G.Lynes as Stevetheplumber said I notice that particular valve has Danfoss markings on it maybe see if on their website good luck regards turnpin
icon7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 1" rad valves angled in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello Plumbers I’ve replaced a 540mm high cast iron rad with 740mm high, like for like but still a 20mm valve extension was required. All was...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I've currently got a system boiler with cylinder and rads on s-plan. I'm planning on installing UFH in my kitchen/diner and...
Replies
Views
bit of an odd one. UFH been working fine for about a year or two now. today the pipes going to it before the zone valve are stone cold. its a...
Replies
Views
Hi All Bit of an urgent one being that time of year and can't get a plumber out until after xmas even on an emergency callout I have just...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock