Discuss Youtube. Not sure how you will take this.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how you guys will take this..... I have a Youtube channel that I'm starting to try and help engineers with diagnosis and repair.
Can I post a link here or is that not allowed.

I haven't been on here for a while and its very different.
Where is Croppy?

There was a big shake up and people went separate ways I believe mate. I don’t know the ins and outs. But that’s the general jist. Message @Lou or @Dan they should let you know if allowed or not.

Well don't that take the biscuit , a guy as a post on here not a GSR asking about boiler repairs, (Michael Groves) and most are having a go at him about braking the law, and now someone wants to put a link onto YouTube showing Joe public how to do gas repairs, Talk about double standard's ! Wont give information on here , But we can direct you to You Tube where you will be shown how to do it !!!

I wouldn't mate for the reasons above as any joe / misses joe can see it

I thought as much. That's why I posted here. Its really hard to know how to play it. I did it for engineers not for public but you cant stop Michael Groves trying to fix EA. Every vid has the FGA stuff in it.

Thanks for the replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Youtube. Not sure how you will take this.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I had to remove the glass panels from this quadrant shower cubicle and I'm struggling to get one of the screens back in place properly. The...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, I have boiler Vaillant VUW SOE 242_2-3 R2 (it's TurboBlock Pro). Does somebody have service manual / maintenance PDF where can I get some...
Replies
Views
Revlyne
R
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
My living room smells like a sewer but I can't tell where it is coming from. Not sure where to start looking. The saniflo discharge pipe runs...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping someone might be able to help with this. The tap is a Bristan RS BAS C, the hot tap has been leaking and I've trying to get the...
Replies
Views
Back