Discuss wosley builders/ peggler bulldog trvs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

builder supplied his own heating pack from wosley - have to admit the copper fittings were better fit then ones I have been using but the bulldog trvs by peggler were awful fitted 7 of which 5 almost stopped the flow to the rads when the stat was fitted to the valve ended up just putting the heads on one thread. anyone had any dealings with this make

Iv not had issues, pegler bulldogs are one of the best I thought.

If its only on 1 thread they will keep coming off when adjusted?

builder supplied his own heating pack from wosley - have to admit the copper fittings were better fit then ones I have been using but the bulldog trvs by peggler were awful fitted 7 of which 5 almost stopped the flow to the rads when the stat was fitted to the valve ended up just putting the heads on one thread. anyone had any dealings with this make

Thats because it was 24 degs outside Ant today :smile:

Just cos its warm. Even on full most trv's shut off at 24*.

Fit danfoss!
Tight@rse

never had this wit iflo or boss ones no 5 setting on them is about 28oc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to wosley builders/ peggler bulldog trvs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6...
Replies
Views
I need to cap off an old lead water pipe in the garden as I have an new MDPE pipe water supply. I have a Screwfix FLOMASTA COMPRESSION REDUCING...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Hello I want to replace the old single panel rad in the bedroom with a K2 double panel Stelrad one. I think I'm OK in general and relatively...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Back