Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss wosley builders/ peggler bulldog trvs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

builder supplied his own heating pack from wosley - have to admit the copper fittings were better fit then ones I have been using but the bulldog trvs by peggler were awful fitted 7 of which 5 almost stopped the flow to the rads when the stat was fitted to the valve ended up just putting the heads on one thread. anyone had any dealings with this make

Iv not had issues, pegler bulldogs are one of the best I thought.

If its only on 1 thread they will keep coming off when adjusted?

builder supplied his own heating pack from wosley - have to admit the copper fittings were better fit then ones I have been using but the bulldog trvs by peggler were awful fitted 7 of which 5 almost stopped the flow to the rads when the stat was fitted to the valve ended up just putting the heads on one thread. anyone had any dealings with this make

Thats because it was 24 degs outside Ant today :smile:

Just cos its warm. Even on full most trv's shut off at 24*.

Fit danfoss!
Tight@rse

never had this wit iflo or boss ones no 5 setting on them is about 28oc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to wosley builders/ peggler bulldog trvs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock